The Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Croatia is the ministry in the Government of Croatia which is in charge of the development of the economy.
Ministry of Economy engaged InfoCumulus for development of guidelines for strategy “Digital Croatia 2020”.
Project included interviews with selected experts from Croatian ministries, associations and leading people from ICT companies and media.
The results of the strategy were guidelines which follow key indicators related to implementation of the Digital plan for Europe. Guidelines present current status of ICT sector and determine goals and measures for further development of electronic business and public services.
- Lisbon strategy
- Acceleration of economic growth
- Increasing employment in high value added jobs
- Participation of all social groups in development of European society and usage of results of development
- Improvement in global relevant reports
- Global Competitiveness Report
- Doing Business 2015
- IDC, Gartner and other analytical reports
- Alignment with the European Union regulations and policies
- Guidelines for development of strategy “Digital Croatia 2020”
- Interviews with stakeholders
- Enterprise social network for panel discussion