- The largest alternative operator in Kazakhstan
- KazTransCom has a well-developed branch network in large cities of Kazakhstan.
InfoCumulus was engaged for development of Go-To-Market strategy for the services – Hosted Exchange, SharePoint and Lync – a system for managing e-mail, documents and collaboration.
The project included an analysis of the market potential for these services, the recommendations in implementation project, review of potential technology solutions and recommendations for market performance.
Feasibility studies of these services are performed in collaboration with the ICT team of operators. InfoCumulus made market assessment, analysis of the existing offers solutions to domestic and global markets, and cost analysis of the implementation.
After the initial approval of the business case by the customer, InfoCumulus continued with the development of Go-To-Market strategy that defines key user segments, sales channels, communication plan, and finally implications to internal organization that should enable offering of new services.
- Feasibility study for the implementation of ICT services
- Overview of technology solutions
- Project implementation plan
- Marketing materials for managing the sale of new services
- Draft of operational organization for supporting services and users
- Competitive analysis