- Nacional energetic company in Croatia
- HEP Group includes daughter companies specialized for distribution and supply of various types of energy – two of them were included in this project – gas (HEP Plin) and heat (HEP Toplinarstvo). Electricity market is differently regulated, distribution and supply are divided in separate companies, and only supply, which acts on an open market, was involved in this project (HEP Opskrba). HEP ESCO is typical energy service company providing a broad range of energy solutions including designs and implementation of energy savings projects, retrofitting, energy conservation, energy infrastructure outsourcing, power generation and energy supply, and risk management.
Development of conceptual design of unified contact centre which will handle all communication with customers, potential customers and other interested parties. Conceptual design included as-is analysis, analysis of existing infrastructure with fit-gap analysis, processes (as-is and to-be), dimensioning of the future contact centre, functional specification, project plan and time plan.
- Development of conceptual design as a basis for implementation of future contact centre according to customer needs
- Dimensioning and functional specification of future system
- Streamlining of implementation project in terms of project scope and time plan
- Conceptual design of unified contact centre
- Presentation for project team and board of directors
- Interviews, minutes, schemes