- State owned postal service carrier
- Undergoing significant business transformation – extending the offering into telecom and financial services
- 12000 employees
Croatian Post engaged with InfoCumulus for development of companywide CRM strategy.
InfoCumulus analyzed basic technical, organizational and finance elements required for successful implementation of customer relationship management system.
Develop consolidated CRM implementation strategy for the company of four separate business divisions. Upon successful completion of the project, InfoCumulus was engaged in CRM prototype development for the Croatian Post.
- CRM end user needs analysis
- Analysis of business and technology constraints
- CRM process analysis and improvements proposal for Sales, Marketing and Contact Center business areas
- IT infrastructure requirements
- Risk analysis
- High level strategy for CRM implementation
- Specific modules implementation roadmap
- Implementation plan (project plan)
- Long term and short term project KPIs definition