- Coca-Cola Hellenic Group (CCH) is the world’s second largest bottler of products of The Coca-Cola
- Company with annual sales of more than 2 billion unit cases across 28 countries and 3 continents, serving a population of approximately 581 million people
- More than 40,000 employees
- CCH Group operates 71 plants, manages 366 warehouses and distribution centers and run a fleet of 18,000 vehicles
Microsoft Croatia engaged InfoCumulus for development of feasibility study for implementation of unified communications (UC) platform in Coca Cola Hellenic Group.
InfoCumulus analysed needed investment and operational costs which could be cut or avoided by usage of unified communications platform (Microsoft Lync was referent technology).
Research showed that most of the savings by using unified communication platform in a big organisation such as CCH Group can be made in following areas:
- Travel and HR expenses for meetings and education workshops
- Purchasing and maintaining Costs of PBXs
- Telecommunication costs
- Call Centre costs
- Videoconferences cost
Study showed that implementation project could be profitable, depending on systems used.
- Describe main benefits firm implementation of unified communications platform in CCH
- Find the right implementation strategy which will guarantee fastest return on investment
- Describe areas where savings will be made and how to realize these saving
- Point out decisions to be made which could significantly impact costs and benefits
- Feasibility study for implementation of unified communications platform
- ROI calculator for implementation of Microsoft Unified Communications
- ROI calculator instructions