- The third largest telecom operator in Azerbaijan with approximately 25% share on a market, with over 2 million mobile subscribers
- More than 600 employees
Azerfon LLC engaged InfoCumulus to implement CRM system for managing business interactions with current and future customers including installation, implementation and support & maintenance services.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is now standard tool in Azerfon LLC for tracking sales and also provides a powerful tool marketing and customer support teams with automated processes, integrations and reports.
System that was put in production helps personal managers and corporate sales agents to focus on their core business on a more efficient way, better meeting preparation, proposal negotiation and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities on targeted customers. Also, CRM enables sales management to track and monitor the execution of established targets.
InfoCumulus also created a document which outlines the CRM strategy and recommendations on how to create CRM culture within Azerfon LLC.
- Automate processes in sales, marketing and customer support for business customers
- Achieve 360 degree view of customer
- Increase sales forecast accuracy and enable KPI tracking on employee and product level
- Increase productivity of personal managers
- Reduce churn and improve customer retention
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Fully functional CRM system according to specification and documentation
- Functional and technical specification
- End user manual
- Knowledge transfer
- End user training
- CRM roadmap presentation